In The News
- Winning this Monday morning’s International Fund game will get you and your partner each a single session free play for the Flying Buckeye Regional!
Here comes the Regional, Tues Sept 27-Sunday Oct 2! Earn points, see friends, partake of great hospitality, and support our Unit’s biggest money raising event. The Bridge Center will be closed, so come out to Fairborn, even if just for one of our Single Session games. flying-buckeye-2016-regional-flyer
Update to the above Welcome Bulletin – 25-astronauts-update
Biographies of Wright Brothers and the Astronauts the Flying Buckeye “Pioneers of Aviation” Games are named for: (200 copies of each these are available at the playing site on the first day of their named games)
biography-of-neil-Armstrong, judith-resnik, james-lovell, wright-brothers, john-glenn, Nancy currie, greg-johnson, k-Sullivan
- A new NLM game, called the “Rise and Shine NLM game” will start on Saturday mornings at 9:30 am. riseshine Lori directs.
- Next Steve’s Goodtime Game is Oct 8th.
- NAP Finals in Cincy Oct 22 and/or 23 – 2016napflyerlite
- 2016 Unit Game Standings (updated 4/15/16)
- The Midwest Monitor is now on-line instead of being mailed! Sandy Forsythe is now writing it (Thank you Sandy!) Follow this link http://www.district11bridge.com/Monitors/eMonitor.pdf
- Looking for a District 11 tournament to play in? click this link http://www.district11bridge.com/District_11_Tournament_Calendars.pdf
- A 0-500 game is held Wednesday Evenings. Lesson at 5:30 pm Game at 6 pm. Lori Harner is the director.
- Thurs eve news – Seminar starting 5:30 pm Thursday evenings game 6:30 – Mentor & Mentees half price thru Aug 28.
If you do not want your information in our online Directory, please let Georgia know. Remember it is user name and password protected, so only our members have access. (Ask your director or Georgia for the user name and password)
MVBA Bridge Library AnnouncementGeorgia Banziger and Beth Grismer worked on the library. The 4 shelves on the left-hand side and the lowest shelf on the right, behind the clear doors, have been alphabetized by author. All of these have been stamped ” MVBA” and have pockets with cards in the back. Check w/Director for check out. The MVBA Board has committed to buy $300 worth of books per year and have just added this amount for 2016. The right side of the bookcase has a “Reference” shelf and 2 “Historical Books” shelves; these are for perusing only and cannot be checked out.