In The News
- Wed Noon game 11-26 is a Club Membership game & Lunch will be Turkey Subs. No game Wed eve, so newbies all welcome on Wed afternoon.
- Voting has started; ask your Director for ballots. Also the Christmas/Holiday Party tickets are being sold. These need to be purchased by Sat or Sun of our Tournament.
- Note: The Bridge Center is hardly ever closed because of weather. The parking lot is always cleaned off early. It has to be a level 2 snow emergency in Montgomery County.
- Election issue of The MVBA Valley Tally ValleyTally Nov 2014 Dayton Winter Tournament flyer is in the Valley Tally.
- Congratulations to Ryan Schultz and his Columbus partner, Doug Millsap, for winning the Flight B Nap Finals in Cincy! Also to Russ Shoup and Marc Low for coming in third in the Flight A NAP Finals. Both pairs will get some financial help for traveling to the Spring Nationals in New Orleans!
- Results for the Flying Buckeye Regional 2014 are here: http://web2.acbl.org/tournaments/results/2014/09/1409035.htm
- The Midwest Monitor is now on-line instead of being mailed!
- Follow this link http://www.district11bridge.com/Monitors/eMonitor.pdf
- New class! Saturdays 10:30 started Sept 27. Diamond Series – Play of the Hand - Call Dallas 937-837-5183 for more info (you can join late)
- Thurs eve news – Seminar starting 6 pm Thursday Nov 13
- A new 0-199er game started Wednesday, September 24. Lesson at 5 pm, Game at 6 pm. Dallas will run the game while The regular director will run the Wed eve Open game at 7 pm (The open game has been cancelled except for the Unit games – usually the 3rd Wed.)
- Looking for a District 11 tournament to play in? click the link below
- Special Games & Education Opportunities
- New class! Saturdays 10:30 started Sept 27. Diamond Series – Play of the Hand – Call Dallas 937-837-5183 for more information.
- A new 0-199er game started Wednesday, September 24. Lesson at 5 pm, Game at 6 pm. Dallas Moore runs the game
- Next Steve’s Goodtime game Nov 15th. It’s a Membership game (extra points for same entry cost).
- Subscribe to our email distribution list (click at left for link)