In The News
- Jr International Fund games will be going on in Jan. Check the Calendar.
Special Swiss team (GNT Practice) events. Jan 22 Sun at 1:30 is an Open Swiss Team practice event in preparation for thee D 11 GNT Finals on Feb 25 – 26 at MVBC. Feb 12 Sun at 1:30 is a Flight C Swiss Team Practice event. Both of these events are Unit Championship Rating and the winning Team for each event will receive a free paid Entry to the Feb 25 Qual Round of the D 11 GNT Finals at MVBC. Value $100.00.
- MVBA Christmas/Holiday Party – Awards & results
- Dayton Winter Sectional – Results below: http://web2.acbl.org/tournaments/results/2016/12/1612015.htm
- Valley Tally – election issue valley-tally-11-16
- District 11 NAP Finals – Congratulations to Dayton’s winners I Flight A – #1 Russ Shoup and Scott Gates, #2 Ryan Schultz with Pete Whipple (Cincy) All leaders – http://www.district11bridge.com/
- A new NLM game, called the “Rise and Shine NLM game” will start on Saturday mornings at 9:30 am. riseshine Lori directs.
- 2016 Unit Game Standings (final)
- Next Steve’s Goodtime Game is Jan 28th
- The Midwest Monitor is now on-line instead of being mailed! Sandy Forsythe is now writing the MVBA article Follow this link http://www.district11bridge.com/Monitors/eMonitor.pdf
- Looking for a District 11 tournament to play in? click this link http://www.district11bridge.com/District_11_Tournament_Calendars.pdf
- A 0-500 game is held Wednesday Evenings. Lesson at 5:30 pm Game at 6 pm. Lori Harner is the director.
- Thurs eve news – Seminar starting 5:30 pm Thursday evenings game 6:30 – Mentor & Mentees half price thru Aug 28.
If you do not want your information in our online Directory, please let Georgia know. Remember it is user name and password protected, so only our members have access. (Ask your director or Georgia for the user name and password)
MVBA Bridge Library Announcement Georgia Banziger and Beth Grismer worked on the library. The 4 shelves on the left-hand side and the lowest shelf on the right, behind the clear doors, have been alphabetized by author. All of these have been stamped ” MVBA” and have pockets with cards in the back. Check w/Director for check out. The MVBA Board has committed to buy $300 worth of books per year and have just added this amount for 2016. The right side of the bookcase has a “Reference” shelf and 2 “Historical Books” shelves; these are for perusing only and cannot be checked out. 22 books have been recently added – 16 from donations – 6 from a purchase at the Regional Book Display.