In The News:
1. Ready for pick up at MVBA Bridge Center, & several sent to Lima & Bellefountaine
2. How to read “2017 Dates” column – listed by the week ending on Sunday (Mon-Sun)
3. How to read “District 11 REGIONALS/Sectionals” column – REGIONALS and NABCS in all caps, Sectionals, 1 cap then small letters.
- Coming soon!
1:) Dayton Spring Sectional March 31 – April 2 – Spring 2017 flyer
2:) Sectional Tournament at Clubs April 3rd through April 9th – All regular games, plus Open Pairs Sat. Eve @ 7 pm & Sunday aft @ 1:30 pm.
3:) Charity Month April 10th through April 30th.
- GNT Finals – Congratulations to Dayton’s winners –Local winners and second place finishers
- MVBA Christmas/Holiday Party – Awards & results
- Dayton Winter Sectional – Results below: http://web2.acbl.org/tournaments/results/2016/12/1612015.htm
- District 11 NAP Finals – Congratulations to Dayton’s winners I Flight A – #1 Russ Shoup and Scott Gates, #2 Ryan Schultz with Pete Whipple (Cincy) All leaders – http://www.district11bridge.com/
- A new NLM game, called the “Rise and Shine NLM game” will start on Saturday mornings at 9:30 am. riseshine Lori directs.
- 2016 Unit Game Standings (final)
- Next Steve’s Goodtime Game is April 8th
- The Midwest Monitor is now on-line! Sandy Forsythe is now writing the MVBA article http://www.district11bridge.com/Monitors/eMonitor.pdf
- Looking for a District 11 tournament to play in? click this link http://www.district11bridge.com/District_11_Tournament_Calendars.pdf
- A 0-500 game is held Wednesday Evenings. Lesson at 5:30 pm Game at 6 pm. Lori Harner, director.
- Thurs eve news – Seminar starting 5:30 pm Thursday evenings game 6:30 – Stu dir
If you do not want your information in our online or printed booklet Directory, please let Georgia know. Remember it is user name and password protected, so only our members have access. (Ask your director or Georgia for the user name and password)
MVBA Bridge Library Announcement Georgia Banziger and Beth Grismer worked on the library. The 4 shelves on the left-hand side and the lowest shelf on the right, behind the clear doors, have been alphabetized by author. All of these have been stamped ” MVBA” and have pockets with cards in the back. Check w/Director for check out. The MVBA Board has committed to buy $300 worth of books per year and have just added this amount for 2016. The right side of the bookcase has a “Reference” shelf and 2 “Historical Books” shelves; these are for perusing only and cannot be checked out. 22 books have been recently added – 16 from donations – 6 from a purchase at the Regional Book Display.