In The News
- District 11 NAP Finals – Congratulations to Dayton’s winners I Flight A – #1 Russ Shoup and Scott Gates, #2 Ryan Schultz with Pete Whipple (Cincy) All leaders – http://www.district11bridge.com/
The Flying Buckeye Regional was great! Thanks to all of you who came out and played. Special thanks to those who helped set up, knock down and purchased and brought hospitality items. Results of Sunday and the top 100 masterpoint acheivers. Last Bulletin You can find all results at the bridge finesse/fastresults website.
- A new NLM game, called the “Rise and Shine NLM game” will start on Saturday mornings at 9:30 am. riseshine Lori directs.
- 2016 Unit Game Standings (updated 10/6/16)
- Next Steve’s Goodtime Game is Oct 8th.
- The Midwest Monitor is now on-line instead of being mailed! Sandy Forsythe is now writing it (Thank you Sandy!) Follow this link http://www.district11bridge.com/Monitors/eMonitor.pdf
- Looking for a District 11 tournament to play in? click this link http://www.district11bridge.com/District_11_Tournament_Calendars.pdf
- A 0-500 game is held Wednesday Evenings. Lesson at 5:30 pm Game at 6 pm. Lori Harner is the director.
- Thurs eve news – Seminar starting 5:30 pm Thursday evenings game 6:30 – Mentor & Mentees half price thru Aug 28.
If you do not want your information in our online Directory, please let Georgia know. Remember it is user name and password protected, so only our members have access. (Ask your director or Georgia for the user name and password)
MVBA Bridge Library Announcement Georgia Banziger and Beth Grismer worked on the library. The 4 shelves on the left-hand side and the lowest shelf on the right, behind the clear doors, have been alphabetized by author. All of these have been stamped ” MVBA” and have pockets with cards in the back. Check w/Director for check out. The MVBA Board has committed to buy $300 worth of books per year and have just added this amount for 2016. The right side of the bookcase has a “Reference” shelf and 2 “Historical Books” shelves; these are for perusing only and cannot be checked out. 22 books have been recently added – 16 from donations – 6 from a purchase at the Regional Book Display.